Recruit Teammates; Not Just Employees.
The effects on the HR from those issues
- The HR personnel constantly remains under pressure for staff retention
- Frustration of seeing an employee leaving the organization
- The stress to recruit a person with right aptitude at a vacant position
- The HR personnel ends up wasting a great quantity of time and energy in replacing a departed employee, which is otherwise preventable.
- Repeating the post recruitment induction and training process.
The effects on the corporate vision and mission due to these issues.
- A person working against one’s natural inclination will never be a great performer.
- A manager working against one’s inborn talents will not be able to share the ambitious visions of the leaders.
The major cause at the root of these issues is…
- The person working against one’s inborn personality, natural talents & skills. Because…
- A person applies for a job for the sake of earning some money.
- Very likely the subject that person had chosen for his qualification was not his favourite subject.
- His natural talents, skills, and the personal attributes remain largely unused.
- Ultimately the severely high stress level due to work.
- Not only that, one of the major reason behind corporate politics is the person’s dissatisfaction in expressing oneself through one’s inborn talents.
- A person who is dissatisfied in expressing oneself through one’s natural talents strives to compensate the need to feel satisfied through manipulation, which we call corporate politics.
- I’m sure you would agree with all the above said. I do empathise with you and also understand the pain our HR brothers and sisters take in the process.
- Fortunately there is a solution. With help of technology it is available to everybody. It is called DMIT Testing.
Areas of Study
- we delve into areas where normal interviews or performance evaluation techniques dont’t.
- this is more like empowering you just like you use past job references to know about past performances or academic results to adjudge technical competence or aptitude testes to check lQ.
What is DMIT?
- DMIT is a scientific tool to assess an individual’s personality on these aspects.
- Competitive Strengths of the five lobes of the brain (thinking & imagination, kinesthetic, visualization, Sound & Speech Processing, Executive & Cognitive)
- Learning Sensitivity
- Dominance of Left/Right Hemisphere of the Brain
- Prominence of various types of intelligences (Linguistic, Logical & Mathematical, Visual, Naturalism, Musical, Kinesthetic, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal)
- Various Quotients (Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient, Creativity Quotient, Adversity Quotient)
- Knowledge acquiring methods (Visual Learning, Auditory Learning, Kinesthetic Learning)